12.18.2013

I survived.

Welp kids. 
I did it. 
I made it through this 
crazy
hectic
fantastic
knowledge-building
testimony-gaining
time-consuming
semester.

And I'd just like to point out the fact that I am still alive.


I'd like to thank the following people for helping me pull through, 
without them, I would be a mess.

First and foremost
My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
for always being there for me no matter what
for loving me and forgiving me and understanding when I made a mess of myself
for letting me constantly vent
for giving me hope.

To my charming grandfather
for helping me with homework
for sharing his wisdom at the times I needed it most
for food, clothing, shelter.. literally
for his compassion.

To my dearest mother
for the countless times she saved my butt. 
for always listening and sharing her love

To my wonderful father
for telling me how it is
for always helping me to make the best decisions
for his guidance and love

To my siblings
for always making me feel like the most special person in the world.

To my bishop
for his love and support
for letting me text him constantly and practically live at his house
for his optimism
for his belief in me

To Ali
for literally always being there for me to talk to
for keeping it real
for helping me focus on the important things
for the order she brought to my life
for her clothes
for her company and kindness

To my Relief Society Girls
for making me feel like a super star
for boosting my self confidence every day
for still loving me even after I made a fool of myself every sunday

To Peggy and Brian
for being the type of teachers that inspire and encourage me to become my best and not give up
for being so selfless, kind, and caring
for teaching and preparing me to become the best teacher

To Liz
for helping me hang in there when the teaching got tough.
for giving me that sliver of hope I so desperately needed

To the Block girls
for becoming a family 
for teaching me things I couldn't learn anywhere else
for watching out for me
for celebrating my triumphs
for helping me hang in there
for picking me up when I was slacking
for becoming that support system I so desperately needed

To my SUUSA family
for being such genuine friends
for encouraging me
for understanding exactly what I was going through 
for eating cookie dough and gossiping
for being passionate about the same things I'm passionate about

To my wardies 
for creating a ward I never want to leave
for loving me, joking with me, and playing with me
for giving me the breaks from school and responsibility that I needed so bad
for sharing your testimonies


Next semester will be SO different. 
But I know that the relationships I've built in the past 4 months will help support me in the coming year.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
to everyone 
for touching my life 
and helping me become a better me.



Last semester of college.
Here I come.

No comments: