7.04.2013

Dear Kelly,

After listening non-stop to every single Kelly Clarkson song (in order of release date)  while driving 6 hours in the past 2 days, I've compiled a list of my favorite songs that Kelly MUST sing tomorrow at the Stadium of Fire.


  • Miss Independent (It is independence day...)
  • A Moment Like This (Classic)
  • Break Away (Probably my all-time favorite Kelly song)
  • Since U Been Gone (Every Stake Dance)
  • Behind These Hazel Eyes (Loved the music video in high school)
  • Because of You 
  • Just the whole Breakaway CD  (Can you tell it's my favorite?)
  • My Life Would Suck Without You
  • Don't You Wanna Stay (With a surprise appearance from Jason Aldean!!)
  • Catch My Breath

I've loved Kelly ever since she started out on American Idol. 
Seeing her tomorrow is going to be a dream come true. 
I can hardly wait. 


No comments: