4.23.2011

The Menu

Day 11 – what you ate today

It is the day before Easter.
Because there was no school on friday, I decided to come home for the weekend!
I love coming home because it means that I will be eating really good food.
And I mean really good food.

My parents like to cook a lot.
And I am grateful for that each and every day.

So here is what I ate this fine day.

Breakfast
Homemade Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
Homemade toast

Lunch
Tuna sandwich
Banananana

Dinner
(this is the best because we had a HUGE family barbeque!)
5-minute jello
Broccoli Salad my very favorite!
Chips
Strawberries
Hotdog
Yummy chicken

Dessert
Birthday cake made by my dear Aunt Diane
Homemade Strawberry icecream
Homemade Cookies and Cream Icecream
oh and get this...

Capn' Crunch Icecream.
oh yes.
I love my family.

No comments: