2.25.2011

The day that changed my life...

Day 22 – a photo of your wedding


The first thing my friend Whitney asked me after I told her I was going to do the whole 30 day challenge was,
"What are you going to do for the picture of your wedding?"

So this
is what I am going to do Whitney.

 
I am clearly not married,
I have not had a wedding,
and I don't plan on having one for a very long time.

But, I still absolutely adore them.
There is something magical about seeing a couple so madly in love with each other.
It makes me realize how blessed we are to live in this world,
how blessed we are that we have the capacity to love.

I've been to my fair share of weddings.
My mom makes wedding cakes (don't worry I'm working on her cake blog)
and I am her little helper with the making, the babysitting, and the delivery.
The delivery is one of my favorite parts.
I get to see everything get setup before the guests arrive, 
I get to see all the finishing details put into place.

Even though I have been to more weddings than I can count, 
my very favorite wedding was this one.

 
This was the wedding that really changed my life.
Without this marriage I would not be who I am today.
I am so grateful that my parents could be sealed together in the St. George temple.
So even though technically this isn't my wedding.
This has by far been the best wedding I've ever been to.

No comments: