2.01.2011

birthdays birthdays birthdays

January 30.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMPA!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had an amazing 80th birthday! You are an incredible man. Thanks for teaching me everything about life and for helping me adjust to college.  I love coming up to your house and just chatting with you.  I love hearing your stories.  It makes me want to go out and live my life to the fullest just like you.  You showed me how to dream big and reach for the stars.  Thanks for everything you do for me.  I will always be your princess and you will always be the best grandfather I could ask for.  I love you!




February 1.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!!!
Mom. You are my best friend.  You are always there for me and are always just a phone call away.  You do so much for me, more than I deserve.  Thanks for taking care of me and putting up with me.  You are so amazing at everything you do.  You have taught me how important people are and you've showed me the importance of service.  All the Young Women love you and I bet they are all jealous that you are my mother. I am so lucky.  I think that if we were the same age we could maybe be identical twins...It's nice to have someone that can understand what's going through my complicated brain... I hope you've had a remarkable birthday. I love you with all my heart! Thanks for being the best mamma ever! Lovelovelove you!



No comments: