2.21.2011

Because this is my 100th post.

 Do you remember in elementary, numbering each day of class, eagerly waiting for the 100th day of school so you could bring in your very special hundreds day project that you worked so hard on?

I glued 100 pennies on a cowboy hat.

Well.
Because this is my 100th post.
I decided it's worth celebrating.

so I've decided to list 100 of my favorite songs.

(in no particular order)
  1. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
  2. Nobody's Side - From the musical "Chess"
  3. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
  4. Break My Stride - Blue Lagoon
  5. Welcome to Wherever you are - Bon Jovi
  6. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  7. Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  8. Wherever you will go - The calling
  9. So Small - Carrie Underwood
  10. The More Boys I meet - Carrie Underwood
  11. Quitter - Carrie Underwood
  12. Someday When I stop Loving You - Carrie Underwood
  13. What can I say - Carrie Underwood
  14. Play On - Carrie Underwood
  15. Lessons Learned - Carrie Underwood
  16. Whenever you remember - Carrie Underwood
  17. Real Gone - Sheryl Crow
  18. Find Yourself - Brad Paisley
  19. At the Beginning - From "Anastasia"
  20. Girls just wanna have fun - Cindy Lauper
  21. History in the Making - Darius Rucker
  22. For Justin - Dashboard Confessional
  23. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
  24. Long, long way to go - Def Leppard
  25. Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel65
  26. So close - Jon McLaughlin
  27. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
  28. Grand Theft Autumn/ Where is Your Boy - Fall out Boy
  29. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
  30. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
  31. I don't wanna be in love - Good Charlotte
  32. How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday
  33. Collide - Howie Day
  34. Replay - IYAZ
  35. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  36. I'm Not Afraid of Anything - Jason Robert Brown
  37. I'd Give it all for you - Jason Robert Brown
  38. Someone to Fall back on - Jason Robert Brown
  39. Your hands - JJ Heller
  40. You are loved (don't give up) - Josh Groban
  41. Now or Never - Josh Groban
  42. Thankful - Josh Groban
  43. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
  44. Firework - Katy Perry
  45. Not Like the Movies - Katy Perry
  46. Your Love is my Drug - Ke$sha
  47. Since U been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  48. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
  49. My life would suck without you - Kelly Clarkson
  50. Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
  51. Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) - Lostprophets
  52. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
  53. Be Still My Soul
  54. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
  55. Question - Old 97's
  56. Prodigal - OneRepublic
  57. Secrets - One Republic
  58. Lily's Eyes - The Secret Garden
  59. Hold On - The Secret Garden
  60. Still Hurting - Jason Robert Brown
  61. Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk
  62. Who Knew - P!nk
  63. When the Sand Runs Out - Rascal Flatts
  64. Must Have Done Something Right - Relient K
  65. Seasons of Love - Rent
  66. What's my name? - Rihanna and Drake
  67. Swing Life Away - Rise Against
  68. Like we Used to - A Rocket to the Moon
  69. Listen to your heart - DHT
  70. Vulnerable - Secondhand Serenade
  71. A Twist in my Story - Secondhand Serenade
  72. Soak up the Sun - Sheryl Crow
  73. Shine - Spitfire Grill
  74. Passenger Seat - Stephen Speaks
  75. Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
  76. Fearless - Taylor Swift
  77. Back to December - Taylor Swift
  78. Always Will be Yours - TJ McCloud
  79. If It's Love - Train
  80. A thousand miles - Vanessa Carlton
  81. Question Everything - 8 stops 7
  82. Keep holding on - Avril Lavigne
  83. Austin - Blake Shelton
  84. Just to See you Smile - Tim McGraw
  85. Always be my baby - David Cook
  86. What a Beautiful day - Chris Cagle
  87. Everytime we Touch - Cascada
  88. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
  89. Taking chances - Celine Dione
  90. Alone - Heart
  91. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
  92. Someday we'll know - Mandy Moore & Jonathon Foreman
  93. Good Morning Beautiful - Keith Urban
  94. Come on get higher - Matt Nathanson
  95. Little Moments - Brad Paisley
  96. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  97. How Do you sleep - Jese McCartney Ft. Ludacris
  98. Smile - Uncle Kracker
  99. One step at a time - Jordin Sparks
  100. You're Beautiful - Chester See
 And this was even difficult for me to narrow down. 
I have too many favorites.

No comments: