2.21.2011

All you need is love.

I know it's way past valentines day....but I was busy and had no time. and I have to write about heart day because it is one of my favorite holidays.
so here it goes.

Before I came to college I thought everyone loved valentines day.
But I was wrong,
very wrong.

and it kind of broke my heart because I think valentines day is absolutely wonderful,
I mean it's a day all about hearts and love. 

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if you have a "significant other"
or if you go out and give flowers to someone.

I think that it's more about just showing someone that you really love them and care about them.
Our Savior taught us about charity, which is the pure love of Christ.
We need to try to be like him and  love everyone.
And that's what Valentines Day is about.
It's all about celebrating love...


so, I was venting about all this to my dear roomies the night before,
and I think they understood how I was feeling,
because when I finished my classes, I came home to this.





i have the best room mates ever!
They decorated the whole apartment and bought a bunch of candy.
It made my day to see them get super into it.
I was so grateful!

Then after mentoring, and making sugar cookies with aly,
we drove down to olive garden.
for our date. 












It was a fantastic day!

I just love love :)



No comments: