2.06.2011

the 30 days: my way

I am a blog stalker.
I don't know why, but I am absolutely addicted.
I guess I just love knowing what's going on in people's lives.
anyways.
Lots of my friends are doing the whole 30 day challenge thing, and I thought it was pretty cool.  I wanted to start doing it too, but just never got around to it because I am lazy like that.

But as I've been reading, I've noticed how a lot of people have stopped doing it after the first 10 days...
so I decided to shake things up a bit and do it backwards.

So tomorrow I will start!
I hope it will be somewhat enjoyable... I guess we'll see.


the challenge.

Day 1 – all about you
Day 2 – a funny story from childhood
Day 3 – your favorite YouTube video
Day 4 – your favorite place to eat
Day 5 – your favorite television program
Day 6 – your favorite quote
Day 7 – a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 8 – a photo of you today
Day 9 – your dream house
Day 10 – your favorite musician and why
Day 11 – what you ate today
Day 12 – something you are OCD about
Day 13 – a description of what's currently in your handbag
Day 14 – a letter to an anonymous person
Day 15 – funny or embarrassing story
Day 16 – what you wore today
Day 17 – your favorite movie
Day 18 – a photo of your favorite memory
Day 19 – a picture of somewhere you’d like to travel
Day 20 – all about your friends
Day 21 – contents of makeup bag
Day 22 – a photo of your wedding
Day 23 – a recipe
Day 24 – your guilty pleasures
Day 25 – your celebrity crush
Day 26 – a photo of where you live
Day 27 – a photo of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 28 – all about your family
Day 29 – your dream date
Day 30 – book you are currently reading

No comments: