12.20.2010

Once in a lifetime

If anyone is currently in Utah county
the Carl Bloch art exhibit
is a must see.

It was the most moving, inspiring, art gallery I have ever been to.
On top of that
this opportunity just doesn't come up every day.

Carl Bloch painted gorgeous pictures of Christ.
Most of them are in different churches in Denmark and Sweden used for altarpieces.
BYU has been working on getting his artwork for over 10 years
and they have finally done it.
Now you can see almost all of his large pieces in one place
We are so lucky to be so close to that one place.

There is no better way to get in the christmas spirit then to go view pictures of Christ and be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas.
I am so grateful for my Redeemer,
I know that he lives 
and that he atoned for my sins.
He is the greatest example we have.
I love him so much,
And I know that,
He is my Savior


No comments: