9.02.2010

My writing skills.

Sometimes I have problems.
Sometimes I have problems writing.
Sometimes I have problems writing essays.
Sometimes I have problems writing essays about existenialism.....

I can't even understand what existenialism is, so how on earth do you expect me to write a whole research paper on it!

My writing skills are not the greatest...That's why I decided to start writing a blog.  I need all the practice I can get so I can write an essay on Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, and Dostoevsky.

I know that they are pure geniuses.  I really want to understand what they are trying to tell me.
It's just going to take time.
Lots and lots of it.

Someday I will begin to sort of understand what they are saying...hopefully that day comes really soon, but I do know that I will get it if I just study study study. 
So that's what I'm doing.
Wish me luck!


No comments: