9.04.2010

Blank Wall...

September 6 is a special day.  It is Labor day and you know what that means? No school!
Because of the three day weekend I decided to come back home to see my family.

I rode up to good ole' Lindon with Steph and Rach.  It was a great bonding experience...  (well... at least for steph and rach.  I actually just slept the whole time, but eh! go figure!)

As I got out of the car, and walked through the garage, I got such a happy feeling.  It felt good to be home! 

The best part was walking through the door and seeing my family.  Their smiles lit up my face and made me feel like the most special person in the world.  Oh I missed them so much.

The weirdest thing was coming into my room, if I can even still call it that. 
When I walked in, I could hardly recognize it. 
The walls were blank, 
The bookshelf was empty,
My closet had nothing in it,
My room looked abandoned...

It was a weird sight, but oh man, it feels good to be home.




No comments: