8.16.2010

Good things to Come

During the past couple of weeks I have been having the hardest time falling asleep.
My mind is constantly going a million miles a second.

Just a few days ago I found a cure for my disease.
Every night, right before I go to bed, I go to lds.org and watch a mormon message.
Immediately I feel peace, my mind slows down, and I can actually fall asleep.

I love this new habit.

The one that I watched last night has a special place in my heart.
It's titled, "Good Things to Come" by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.

Bad things are always going to happen, but we can't ever ever ever give up.
We gotta keep walking and keep our chin up.
Good things will come.

For those of you that are having a hard time, or just need an extra boost, this is a must see.

Go to lds.org go to the bottom and click on the "Good things to come" message.





(It's also special because the guy with the water is Chuck, one of my grandpa's best friends)

No comments: